Why join the Chamber?Becoming a member of the Graham County Chamber of Commerce is a great investment for any business. This progressive organization stands as a significant resource for area businesses, providing advantageous services directed at building a strong local economy, promoting community and strengthening legislative advocacy.
- ✓ Build a resource network to support your business
- ✓ Engage in governmental issues
- ✓ Cultivate leadership and professional skills
- ✓ Grow your professional network
- ✓ Increase your visibility through involvement and event sponsorship
Member benefits include:
- Gain new customers from the Chamber referral service. We ALWAYS refer Chamber members FIRST to the thousands of people each year who request Chamber information.
- Receive monthly Chamber newsletters that keep you up to date with everything that's going on in the community.
- Display brochure, pamphlets, business cards and event flyers free of charge in the Chamber Visitor Center.
- Widen your Internet exposure. Get listed in the Chamber's online members-only directory where your listing can be found by name or category.
- Exposure in the printed members-only directory. Your business will be listed in the printed Chamber Directory. These directories get distributed in relocation packets and are located in hotel lobbies for visitors to have.
- The Chamber helps market any special events or sales your company may be having - including but not limited to newspaper ads, radio ads, social media advertisements and more.
- Privy to professional development, seminars and classes that help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
- Network opportunities among other members through Business Mixers and All-Member Meetings.
- Personal input on Chamber leadership and direction.
- Membership investment in the Graham County Chamber of Commerce is considered tax deductible as a business expense. Although additional fees paid to the Chamber are not considered a charitable tax deduction for Federal Income tax purposes.
|Number of Employees||Annual Investment|
|1 - 5||$230|
|6 - 9||$285|
|10 - 19||$330|
|20 - 29||$445|
Apply todayReady to let us help you grow your business? To apply, click the membership application, fill out the form and submit it to the Graham County Chamber of Commerce.
Contact UsHave a question? Feel free to contact us. We can help!
Graham County Chamber of Commerce
1051 W. Thatcher Blvd., Safford, AZ 85546
(928) 428-2511 or 1-888-837-1841